Station is an "intelligent" process automation (RPA) software, which allows you to eliminate manual activities related to the acquisition of the document, and to load the information contained in it in the information system.
This solution is in fact able to simulate the repetitive operations usually performed manually by human resources, interacting with the other software applications adopted by the company.
- Reduction of data entry times
- Elimination of errors
- Reduction of repetitive activities performed by the staff
What Station can do
from documents of various formats, e.g. PDF, EDI, XLS, CSV, XML etc.
between extracted data and those in the information system
of the extracted data, automatically, in any information system
of the document to a new format (eg from XML to PDF and vice versa)
ACQUISITION AND DATA PROCESSING PHASES USING STATION
- Listening phase and receipt of the document: a connectors system (eg. Email, PEC, File System) monitors the presence of files pertaining to Station.
- Identification phase: Station identifies the nature and the origin of each document, excluding unsuitable files and formats. The recognition can take place thanks to some features of the connector (e.g. sender, subject, attachment name, etc.) or starting from information extrapolated from the content of the document.
- Information mining phase: Station extrapolates the required information from the document, thanks to previously defined dynamic rules.
- Data elaboration phase: the extracted information are normalized in a default format, preparing them for the intended use.
- Data loading into the informative system.
From the automation of production processes to the automation of document processes
Today communication between companies is based on an ongoing exchange of large quantities of electronic documents, which may have heterogeneous formats: Station allows to retrieve and process the contents of any type of electronic document and its interaction with any information system.
In the era of Industry 4.0, companies are always seeking to cut costs and waste by automating production processes: in the same vein, with Station you can automate the whole work cycle performed in offices and all those operations of administrative and non-administrative nature, which require the intervention of a user for data entering and the manual control of large amounts of data; this leads to greater efficiency and reduced waste.